Thursday, August 26, 2010

In the bedroom

The guest bedroom, that is.

While Rich remains skeptical that I can pull off my plan to rip up the carpet in the guest bedroom and paint the plywood underneath, I am determined to make it work. Spending $100 for the entire project with the knowledge that it's not a forever solution will make it worthwhile, dammit!

Rich did, however, help me paint the ceiling after he got the carpet out of the house for me. So here we are before the ceiling was painted and after the carpet, foam, tack strips and staples were removed.


Straight ahead is the entrance; to the right is the smaller of the room's closets.


To the left is the door into the long walk-in closet. And here we are ... the floor.


Pet stains. Gross.


Here we go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment